skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
3.26.2010
FRISCO 08
Why does digital photography suck? Because idiots like me can
accidentally
save over all of their 'negatives'. Which means all one is left with (luckily) are crap lo res images. Balls.
I much prefer tangible technology.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pam Anne Kenny
Montréal
Designer. Illustrator. Creative problem-solver. (an artistic MacGyver, only female and without the mullet... well most days)
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(20)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(58)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(8)
FRISCO 08
JOLLY SKETCH
HAIR DID
TYPOGRAPHIE
P-I-M-P
I MISS THIS
SORRY LADY
BROOKLYN BIRDS
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(7)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment